Tank Gauging Systems
In response to the industry trend of integrating onboard instrumentation with a streamlined approach to system gauging, JOWA USA provides a family of Metritape tank level gauging systems including: Vanguard IV, Sentry IV, DeckMaster IV, Metricircuit 60,000 Metrimeter, and Metriguard Tank Monitor.
Utilizing our Metritape technology, the systems are cost-effective, reliable, low-maintenance and stable. All systems offer computer-based centralized control and monitoring. Independent high alarm can be achieved by installing two resistance-tape sensors in a single deck penetration. These systems can also include temperature detection and IG/tank pressure monitoring.
– IG Pressure Monitoring. All in a single deck penetration with a single cable run per tank; saves installation costs
– Performs all required level gauging with one sensor technology; simplifies training and reduces spares requirements
– For increased safety, Independent High Alarm sensor provides continuous level indication in critical topping zone in addition to 98% alarm
– Metritape sensor extends into cargo sump providing gauging below tank bottom and speeding discharge time
– Flexible Metritape sensors follow contour of “J-shaped ” ballast tanks for high performance level detection at an affordable price
– No tank entry required for installation or service
– Reliable; no-moving-parts; simple to install; easy to use
– Virtually maintenance-free